Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Book Christmas Tree

Morning; hope all is well with you.  So the tree from a book is finished!  Now this isn't my idea i have no idea where the original idea came from but i found my inspiration on my friend Emily’s blog.

paperback book tree christmas craftylittlemoos.blogspot.com Created by Charlie-louise Camp 2012 22-11-2012 00-09-34

So this was a copy of Mansfield Park and took me about an hour and a half to fold the 300+ pages whilst chatting to friends at craft group the other night.  I then sponged with different inks and champagne shimmer paint so it has a gorgeous shimmer.  Once happy with the colour i decorated with some linen thread vintage brads and little off cuts of crumb cake seam binding, and early espresso tulle.  The base pot was made using a little pot that had a previously housed the most gorgeous chocolate mouse.

I am now scouring the local charity shops for paperbacks as i want to make more!

 

If you would like any products used to produce this project then please contact me craftylittlemoo@hotmail.co.uk

Until Next Time

Ttfn

Charlie.xx

1 comment:

Emily said...

Looking gorgeous Charlie... They are very addictive so have lots of fun creating your forest lol

Hugs
Emily