Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Fabric no pin notice board

Good morning; hope you are all well? Today i am sharing with you the last project in my collection for the magazine the no pin notice board that i made.

no pin notice board twitterpated fabric staple gun craftylittlemoos.blogspot.com Created by Charlie-Louise Camp images Stampin' Up! © 2012 20-09-2012 21-17-18

These boards are very easy to make i have made tons of them now for myself and for friends; this one incidentally i gave to my lovey friend and upline Bekka for her birthday earlier in the year.  You make yourself handy with a staple gun a piece of board some wadding and some gorgeous fabric this one is from the twitterpated collection of fabric then stretch tight as you staple all around the edge. Then i used the gorgeous lucky limeade ruffled ribbon to cross the board to make the places to tuck your mementoes into i also stapled at each cross point because i like the way it looks.  I love making these boards am even thinking of changing my one on my desk again!

If you would like any products used to produce this project then please contact me craftylittlemoo@hotmail.co.uk

Until Next Time

Ttfn

Charlie.x

No comments: