Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Wednesday, June 04, 2014

WOYWW June 4th 2014

Hello Dear Reader and WOYWW’ers; it has been a while since i joined in with WOYWW but i love the weekly nose through peoples desks and workspaces so even though i haven’t posted myself for a while i have still been having a nose at everyone else’s :)

So here’s my mess, sorry i mean desk!

WOYWW JUNE 4 2014

Bit of everything going on here today, my youngest started ballet a few weeks ago but the tutu skirt keeps slipping down so I’ve taken it in a bit {4inches!} so that it doesn’t keep ending up around her ankles! You can also see some patchwork that i am doing for my eldest with tildas fabric, but i am having to unpick it as i cant get anymore of the fabric so i am going to change it up a bit and add some other blue toned fabrics into the mix. 

Well i guess i should attempt to tidy up a bit :)

Until next time

ttfn

Charlie x

No comments: