Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Sunday, July 06, 2014

This and That… Dad Book

Good Morning Dear Reader; I am looking forward to a lazy Sunday morning, pottering around cooking and making the rooms ready as we have family staying as tomorrow we have the Tour de France coming through our town and we are all planning to go together to see it come through.

Today i am sharing another This and That book with you, i love these books they are along the same lines as a smash book and are really good for on the go scrapbooking, I often take them with me when we go out and a roll of washi tape and then i can stick bits in that we picked up along the day.

This book was for my husband from the girls for Fathers’ Day.

this and that cover tut

I have used the retro fresh T+T from SU but instead of inking the grey front cover, i covered it with DSP also from the retro fresh range.  I took the binding off in order to fully cover the book cover.

Tomorrow i will share with you a picture tutorial of how to cover the book.

Until next time

Ttfn

Charlie x

No comments: